Saturday, May 14, 2011

When Mike is gone for the weekend....

I can eat breakfast for every meal of the day- the bathroom stays clean and the toilet seat stays down- the dishes get washed as they get dirtied- the dog get a little more annoying and energetic- I can go to bed early and sleep in late- the house stays clean- a bottle of wine lasts me two nights, instead of Mike thinking I opened it for him- Lysol and I become BFF Friday night- I make up for lost time and go out with friends- I organize his closet and find clothes that have been deemed "missing"- I clean his car and find other things that were supposedly "lost"- I can bake bread without a slice being cut 2 minutes out of the oven- I can work on scrapbook pages and the photos, papers, pages and all of my tools remain where I left them the night before- the vacuum cord gets wrapped up and not just wound up and hung over the handle.
I almost hate to write this because it slightly sounds mean, but I like when he's gone for the weekend because of all these things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment