Tuesday, March 23, 2010

UNBELIEVABLE

worth•less –adjective: without worth; of no use, importance, or value; good-for-nothing


Such a good definition for our government.

I don't even know where to begin.....

Thanks, Obama, for killing our economy and encouraging feelings of entitlement. Thanks for nationalizing our healthcare system and thanks for requiring me to purchase insurance. Thanks for creating dumbass programs that are bankrupting our states and even faster our federal government. Thanks for saving your own butt and reputation by following through with your campaign promises. Thanks for not looking ahead at the future of our small businesses and economy. You won and the American people lost.

I believe the government has no right telling me that I have to buy health insurance. I don't think they have any right requiring me to do anything. Leave well enough alone and the economy (and all the stupid people it in) will correct itself. Let the grim housing market correct itself. The government has no right providing subsidies, homebuyer tax credits, loan modifications, healthcare and even free lunches. Leave us alone and allow things to correct themselves! Small businesses are facing the highest taxes and mandates in history thanks to the Obama administration. They are being forced out of business-- I know this first-hand. Sole proprietorships, LLCs and so many others are being taxed something like 45% of their gross income. REALLY? They are supposed to pay employees, invest in their own business and pay bills on the remaining 55%. That's NOT possible-- not now, not ever. Who thinks this stuff up? What kind of person can sleep at night knowing they are ruining the very existence of our country. Everyone has to start somewhere right?! Small businesses are the origin of our economy!

I could really go on and on about this. It’s unbelievable how wrapped up these legislators are in their own worlds. Wake up and look ahead to the future and what you’re destroying!

No comments:

Post a Comment