Remember a bunch of months ago when I wrote about my oh-so-routine drive in the morning and evening? I have a quick update.
For most of the summer, I had to take Hwy 23 to St. Cloud because Hwy 95 was under construction in Princeton and the detour was HORRIBLE. Horrible as in 12 miles out of the way and just plain ridiculous. Anyway, so I wasn't able to keep up with the vehicles I met typically. Now, I'm back to taking Hwy 95 again and have been for about 3 months, but I've only been able to get two of my usual cars back. The Malibu with the shaky headlight and the older dude in the black car.
I still can't figure out why the old guy drives from St. Cloud to Cambridge (presumably). We always meet in pretty much the same place in the morning and in the evening. I still imagine him as some sort of newspaper salesman. Yes, I still have too much time to use my imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment