I have a bitter sweet task to complete today sometime.
I have to throw away my hair pick and buy a new one. Don't laugh.
Most of the tips have broken off, so they're sharp edges scratching my scalp as I comb my hair. I don't appreciate it, and I don't think my hair does, either.
This comb has been with me for YEARS! I think since about sixth grade. We've travelled together, gone to school together. There's only been a handful of days we've been apart, and that's only when I've forgotten to pack it.
So, if I got the comb when I was about 11 years old, then I've had it for 18 years. Geez! That doesn't seem possible, but I know it's been that long. Crazy! I wish I was at home and could photograph it and pay some tribute, but I'll have to do that when I get home tonight and memorialize it before I throw it away. I haven't bought a new comb yet, and I hope it's not difficult. How hard could it be, right?!
Bub-bye comb!
No comments:
Post a Comment