Sunday, January 3, 2010
ode to my Christmas tree
I just finished packing all my Christmas things up for another year. :( Sad!
But, I need to compliment my Christmas tree for turning out so awesome-- and myself for decorating it! hehe! This tree is by far my favorite of the last five years. I used browns and golds this year with pheasant feathers and LOVED how it turned out. I try to use a different theme and color each year. I've had a baby blue tree, a red one, a gold one, and last year was purple, hot pink, lime green and blue.
On an unrealted note-- I'm super bad at blogging, it turns out. The last thing I want to do when I get home at night is sit in front of the computer. And, lately we've been so busy running around that I don't have time even on my days off. Grrrrrr. I'm hoping that January brings a few boring weekends so I can catch up on some things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment