Tuesday, October 13, 2009

FINALLY!

It's about time! I can join the working class again!
Coming this Monday I'll be getting up way before the crack of dawn and trekking to St. Cloud for my new job!!! HatlingFlint is my new employer, and I'll be joining their staff as basically an administrative assistant. I'll be doing some administrative tasks, some writing, event planning, project management and whatever else needs to be done. I'm excited for this position because it's got a lot of potential for movement and advancement, and hopefully the gateway to getting my MBA!
I'm definitely going to miss being home so much, even though I hated it at times. I'm already planning what I have to get finished before Monday because after that I'll only have a few hours per night to get things done around the house. :( It's going to take some getting used to again-- I think the dog is really going to hate me. She's gotten so used to going in and out whenever she wants and being entertained by me all day!
Using my brain again is going to be a good thing, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment